The Faculty of Industrial Technology and Management is responsible for training graduates of industrial technology and management to create, design, construct, administer, and manage business and industry effectively. Graduates must be able to apply knowledge for the benefit of the community and society. Located at Prachinburi campus, the Faculty provides ample educational opportunities for people in remote areas. It has cooperative intercollegiate graduate programs such as the three-campus teacher and student exchange program with King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy, and Chemnitz University of Technology in Germany. Other collaborative projects conducted with several companies put emphasis on teaching, doing research and developing technology.
The Faculty also jointly works with the Department of Industrial Promotion, Ministry of Industry in training New SMEs (Small Business Enterprises). This Faculty is composed of 5 departments offering 10 undergraduate programs and a master program.
Contact UsLocation: Building Industrial Technology and Management
Contact number: 02-555-2000 Ext. 7085
- Department of Product Design Technology and Construction Industrial Management
- Department of Design and Production Technology of Agricultural Industry
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Industrial Management
- Department of Tourism and Hotel Industrial Management
- Department of Agricultural Machinery Technology
- Department of Construction Management