KMUTNB Central Library

Histrory

1959   The University was founded. 
1988   Established as a “Central Library”
1997   Management and administration have been centralized with the inclusion of Branches, Library of Engineering, Library of Technical Education, Library of Applied Sciences and Library of Industrial Technology.  Three branch campuses were eliminated in 2007  except Library of Industrial Technology.;In 2010 Prachinburi Library Campus was established.
2002   The library moved to Nawaminthararachinee Building (B zone)


Philosophy

Perfect resource and excellent service


Mission

Central Library collects and disseminates information; printed media; and electronic media to support teaching, studying, and research.  Services provided to patrons meet accepted standards of an Academic Library.

Vision

A commitment to the development of resources with modern and excellence service to support KMUTNB to be a leading institution in science and technology.

Department

    1. Office of the Director.
    2. Service Department.
    3. Serials Department.
    4. Acquisition and Cataloging Department.
    5. Educational Technology Department.
    6. Information Technology Department.
    7. Service Department; Prachinburi Campus.
        

Contact Us

Location: Nawaminthararachinee Building (B zone)
Contact number: 02-555-2000 Ext. 2104, 2106
Website: http://library.kmutnb.ac.th/english/

Back